Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by aprilshack on Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:09 pm

@LindaJo wrote:There are usually a few dealers here and there who don't pay attention to the release date, and sell some earlier that week, as soon as they get them. Small local shops, not online. The online dealers get their hands slapped if they sell early or release photos early.

That seahorse lock is growing on me, but I need to see some irl pics on other people's bracelets first.
avatar
aprilshack
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Posts : 725
Join date : 2012-08-14
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by LindaJo on Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:32 pm

Me, too, I need to see real-life pictures of almost all of this release before I can commit.
avatar
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2011-03-29
Location : Georgia, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by aprilshack on Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:34 pm

@LindaJo wrote:Me, too, I need to see real-life pictures of almost all of this release before I can commit.

There is only the seahorse lock & the agate I am interested in.Pretty disappointing! (not for my pocket I guess!)
avatar
aprilshack
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Posts : 725
Join date : 2012-08-14
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by LindaJo on Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:40 pm

I'm most interested in the Rocky Beach glass beads and the silver Coral Branch.
avatar
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2011-03-29
Location : Georgia, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by Louey on Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:44 pm

Having just looked again at the pictures i think i must be easily pleased as i want most of them except for the breakfast bead Embarassed
avatar
Louey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Posts : 733
Join date : 2011-06-17
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by Bluesybeads on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:17 pm

Only a week to go Very Happy
avatar
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Posts : 3402
Join date : 2011-02-18
Location : DK

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by Brightonbelle on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:31 pm

No money
avatar
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Posts : 11405
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by swisstroll on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:36 pm

Locking so much forward to this release! bounce
avatar
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Posts : 822
Join date : 2011-06-17
Location : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by Catsworld on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:48 pm

I am not getting much from this release and today, even if it is only a few days to go, I feel almost indifferent to them,
they seem already to be around, but I will wait and buy only if they meet my standards, no lightweight silver for me, no awkward breakfast and divorce themes, glass has to be looked at but I am not that impressed.
avatar
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Posts : 6139
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by Trollsister on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:54 pm

@LindaJo wrote:I'm most interested in the Rocky Beach glass beads and the silver Coral Branch.

Me too, love the colors and designs...very unique! Hopefully they won't disappoint.
avatar
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Posts : 1747
Join date : 2011-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by ceruleanbluebird on Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:06 am

@Trollsister wrote:
@LindaJo wrote:I'm most interested in the Rocky Beach glass beads and the silver Coral Branch.

Me too, love the colors and designs...very unique! Hopefully they won't disappoint.

The Rocky Beach beads are really up my alley. I think they will go really well with my Picasso Jaspers and ambers.
avatar
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Posts : 3484
Join date : 2011-08-15
Location : South of Pittsburgh, PA

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by Tatiana on Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:13 am

@Brightonbelle wrote:No money

Exactly, well said. Me neither .... White flag

avatar
Tatiana
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Posts : 1124
Join date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by Arwen on Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:36 pm

I have seen them today and I am relieved I will need less than I have thought initially.
The rocky beach set is amazing, I bought the whole kit, though they do vary from the stock pics, especially pepples. Mine is more of a rose colour and I will try and get one that is closer to the stock pics.

I loved the new stone but need to find one that really speaks to me.

I am a little bit disappointed about the sea themed silvers. They are mostly quite teeny weeny, especially the dolphins, seahorses and corals.
The starfish is nice, as well as the sea urchin, both are a little bit more substantial than the others (and cost more). I't great that they introduced some more new beads at the lowest price range but they look so unimpressive against the glass beads and a little bit lost.
I was looking forward to the new clasps, they are also very delicate. They are a bit too cute looking for my taste, I am afraid. Still I consider getting them most likely as I have always wanted a seahorse lock.
The flowery beads are amazing, loved them almost all and also the butterfly pendant is lovely. But these are too much spring for my current mood so will consider them in a few weeks.
avatar
Arwen
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Posts : 162
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by Mouseoncheese on Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:44 pm

Thank you for the review Arwen cheers

You know that you are going to be asked to post picures now? Laughing

avatar
Mouseoncheese
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Posts : 1040
Join date : 2011-01-24
Location : Under a bridge, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by fairytroll on Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:49 pm

@Arwen wrote:I have seen them today and I am relieved I will need less than I have thought initially.
The rocky beach set is amazing, I bought the whole kit, though they do vary from the stock pics, especially pepples. Mine is more of a rose colour and I will try and get one that is closer to the stock pics.

I loved the new stone but need to find one that really speaks to me.

I am a little bit disappointed about the sea themed silvers. They are mostly quite teeny weeny, especially the dolphins, seahorses and corals.
The starfish is nice, as well as the sea urchin, both are a little bit more substantial than the others (and cost more). I't great that they introduced some more new beads at the lowest price range but they look so unimpressive against the glass beads and a little bit lost.
I was looking forward to the new clasps, they are also very delicate. They are a bit too cute looking for my taste, I am afraid. Still I consider getting them most likely as I have always wanted a seahorse lock.
The flowery beads are amazing, loved them almost all and also the butterfly pendant is lovely. But these are too much spring for my current mood so will consider them in a few weeks.

Thanks so much for sharing! Any photos?
avatar
fairytroll
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Posts : 628
Join date : 2012-07-22
Location : Southern U.S.

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by LindaJo on Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:49 pm

@Arwen wrote:I am a little bit disappointed about the sea themed silvers. They are mostly quite teeny weeny, especially the dolphins, seahorses and corals.
The starfish is nice, as well as the sea urchin, both are a little bit more substantial than the others (and cost more). I't great that they introduced some more new beads at the lowest price range but they look so unimpressive against the glass beads and a little bit lost.
I was afraid of that.

Thanks for the first review!
avatar
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2011-03-29
Location : Georgia, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by Arwen on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:00 pm

@Mouseoncheese wrote:Thank you for the review Arwen cheers

You know that you are going to be asked to post picures now? Laughing


And I am very happy to oblige Very Happy

avatar
Arwen
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Posts : 162
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by Michelle on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:12 pm

Thay are vary of the beads I saw I still like them Smile .

Michelle
Troll Guru

Posts : 4895
Join date : 2011-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by swisstroll on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:29 pm

I'm very courious to see the variety! But have to wait to see my LD next friday!

Thank you for the pic! Hug
avatar
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Posts : 822
Join date : 2011-06-17
Location : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by Brightonbelle on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:48 pm

@Arwen wrote:
@Mouseoncheese wrote:Thank you for the review Arwen cheers

You know that you are going to be asked to post picures now? Laughing


And I am very happy to oblige Very Happy


How interesting. Not quite like I expected. i wonder what the ones that turn up at my LD will be like? Many thanks for posting.

How big are they? I have heard that they are at the larger end of normal.
avatar
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Posts : 11405
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by Arwen on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:27 pm

@Brightonbelle wrote: How big are they? I have heard that they are at the larger end of normal.

Yes, they are a bit larger than normal size. Especially the ones with the buds.
That's actually a reason why the silvers do look even smaller compared to the beads from the set.

avatar
Arwen
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Posts : 162
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by Daisylove on Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:24 pm

Thanks Arwen for this first sneek peak Very Happy
So the silvers are disappointing in terms of size and price..... what a pity
avatar
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Posts : 1889
Join date : 2011-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by LindaJo on Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:32 pm

@BeadThrilled wrote:
Inspirational Images
Images courtesy of Trollbeads - please do not reproduce without crediting

Trollbeads Spring Ocean 2013
You can see the relative sizes of the smaller silvers in this bracelet. Yes, small, but workable, I think. Much like other small silvers, they'll be more visible and appreciable if used at the ends.
avatar
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Posts : 5237
Join date : 2011-03-29
Location : Georgia, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by flowertroll on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:43 pm

Oh wow, the kit looks stunning.

I'm a bit worried about the size of the glass though, as I don't like them when they are too big. I'll have to see them IRL I think.

Can't wait to see the starfish, I'm glad to hear it's a little bit more substantial.
avatar
flowertroll
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Posts : 473
Join date : 2011-01-29
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by fairytroll on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:30 pm

@Arwen wrote:
And I am very happy to oblige Very Happy


Thank you so much for the photo! They are beautiful!!!
avatar
fairytroll
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Posts : 628
Join date : 2012-07-22
Location : Southern U.S.

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum