My Faerybead wish list for 2014

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

My Faerybead wish list for 2014

Post by reltan on Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:48 pm

I belive it is definititly time for this topic to start so here is mine

- Aether Dragon Lock and Gragon Tail chain
- Faun
- Baby dragon
- Vertebrea
- Merkaba

These are all musts, then these eventually, still thinking

- Oak king
- Kraken
- Dragon Egg

 Smaug  may the dragon be with me!

Now tell me about your list  Twisted Evil
avatar
reltan
Troll Guru

Posts : 4845
Join date : 2012-07-30
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: My Faerybead wish list for 2014

Post by Catsworld on Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:59 pm

yes Reltan, may the Dragon be with us all! Faerybeads are hard to come by, they are no mass products, they are all lovingly hand made and have to pass severe quality control *lol*
and the harder they are to get, the more they are loved  Very Happy 

I also have a wishlist for 2014

OAK King
Faun
Crystals
Dragon Treasures
Raven
Fairy Lock
second Chair bead
Puck and one of the little fairies for the FN

so, as much as I love your thread, the more those beads get known, the harder it will become to get them... so many people want them, poor Sita will need many helpers to be able to give us what we really want...
 sunny  Twisted Evil  queen  Love  Fairy  Black Rose  Smaug  Flying Dragon 
avatar
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Posts : 6147
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Re: My Faerybead wish list for 2014

Post by plumbun on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:41 pm

@Catsworld wrote:yes Reltan, may the Dragon be with us all! Faerybeads are hard to come by, they are no mass products, they are all lovingly hand made and have to pass severe quality control *lol*
and the harder they are to get, the more they are loved  Very Happy 

I also have a wishlist for 2014

OAK King
Faun
Crystals
Dragon Treasures
Raven
Fairy Lock
second Chair bead
Puck and one of the little fairies for the FN

so, as much as I love your thread, the more those beads get known, the harder it will become to get them... so many people want them, poor Sita will need many helpers to be able to give us what we really want...
 sunny  Twisted Evil  queen  Love  Fairy  Black Rose  Smaug  Flying Dragon 

oh no, not helpers! anything but that! I love you i love FBs as they are not mass produced; that way i know exactly where and who it comes from, and therefore don't have to worry about being caught up in a web of poor labor relations and commodity fetishes!

so i'll whisper my wish list, lol:

hopefully possible for 2014:

apple
baby dragon egg

probably dreams for the future:

puck
dragon lock
merkaba

avatar
plumbun
Troll Guru

Posts : 2904
Join date : 2011-06-25
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: My Faerybead wish list for 2014

Post by plumbun on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:42 pm

@reltan wrote:I belive it is definititly time for this topic to start so here is mine

- Aether Dragon Lock and Gragon Tail chain
- Faun
- Baby dragon
- Vertebrea
- Merkaba

These are all musts, then these eventually, still thinking

- Oak king
- Kraken
- Dragon Egg

 Smaug  may the dragon be with me!

Now tell me about your list  Twisted Evil

that shall be a fabulous bracelet, reltan!! lots of great texture!!  I love you I love you 
avatar
plumbun
Troll Guru

Posts : 2904
Join date : 2011-06-25
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: My Faerybead wish list for 2014

Post by passpartout on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:56 pm

First position on my wishlist

Dragon Lock

It is planned for my second bracelet

Others are
- dragon egg with baby dragon
- a second tulip

And the greatest dream ..... the golden dragon .....  sunny 
avatar
passpartout
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Posts : 54
Join date : 2013-11-26
Location : middle of germany

Back to top Go down

Re: My Faerybead wish list for 2014

Post by trollfinder on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:03 am

Nice thread 

My wishlist is sooo long  Laughing 

Fairy Lock
Merkaba (several)
Oak King
Holly King
Lily
Raven of odin
puck
Phoenix 
Chestnuts
Petrified dragon egg
Oxidized mackintosh rose
Faun
Mackintosh willow chair
Memento Mori
lab. FN
dragon lock w/purple diamond eyes
oxidized dragon lock w/white diamond eyes
vertebra
Vertebrae
dragon scales 
 Like a Star @ heaven My dream Faerybead is a red gold Merkaba  drunken  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven 


Last edited by trollfinder on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edited to add Memento Mori)
avatar
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Posts : 1884
Join date : 2011-01-17
Location : California, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: My Faerybead wish list for 2014

Post by reltan on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:06 am

Trollfinder, that is actually a long list  Shocked a very loooong one...
avatar
reltan
Troll Guru

Posts : 4845
Join date : 2012-07-30
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: My Faerybead wish list for 2014

Post by Tuesday's Child on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:08 am

let's see...
dyspotic heart
skull
dragon's treasure
holly king
willow chair

and that is all for now Smile
avatar
Tuesday's Child
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Posts : 416
Join date : 2012-08-22
Location : Alaska

Back to top Go down

Re: My Faerybead wish list for 2014

Post by trollfinder on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:11 am

@reltan wrote:Trollfinder, that is actually a long list  Shocked a very loooong one...
I know  Laughing  its a crazy list! I really need to win the lottery or something  Laughing  I can't help myslef, I LOVE them so much  Love 

OH! I forgot to include Memento Mori, how could I forget that one?!  Skull
avatar
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Posts : 1884
Join date : 2011-01-17
Location : California, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: My Faerybead wish list for 2014

Post by Catsworld on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:17 am

dear Plumbun, I do not want mass produced Faerybeads either, don't get me wrong, I love them so much, and I am always worried not to get a bead, and I am so impatient that I wish Fairies would help Sita to get them faster to me, as soon as I spot a new one like Raven now and Oak King, I feel, I must have them... someone do magic and zack I got them here...
Must become more patient, but there seems to be no cure, no remedy for it  Very Happy Embarassed 
avatar
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Posts : 6147
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Re: My Faerybead wish list for 2014

Post by reltan on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:18 am

@trollfinder wrote:


@reltan wrote:Trollfinder, that is actually a long list  Shocked a very loooong one...



I know  Laughing  its a crazy list! I really need to win the lottery or something  Laughing  I can't help myslef, I LOVE them so much  Love 

OH! I forgot to include Memento Mori, how could I forget that one?!  Skull



 Laughing  you certainly did not forget it... Your list is too looong or maybe you want more than one  Shocked

 Embarassed sorry did not realise it had been added... This means it's bed time for me!


Last edited by reltan on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:22 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
reltan
Troll Guru

Posts : 4845
Join date : 2012-07-30
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: My Faerybead wish list for 2014

Post by Catsworld on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:18 am

@Catsworld wrote:dear Plumbun, I do not want mass produced Faerybeads either, don't get me wrong, I love them so much, and I am always worried not to get a bead, and I am so impatient that I wish Fairies would help Sita to get them faster to me, as soon as I spot a new one like Raven now and Oak King, I feel, I must have them... someone do magic and zack I got them here...
Must become more patient, but there seems to be no cure, no remedy for it  Very Happy Embarassed 

Trollfinder, wow... that list is a big one!  Very Happy sunny 
avatar
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Posts : 6147
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Re: My Faerybead wish list for 2014

Post by plumbun on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:20 am

@Catsworld wrote:dear Plumbun, I do not want mass produced Faerybeads either, don't get me wrong, I love them so much, and I am always worried not to get a bead, and I am so impatient that I wish Fairies would help Sita to get them faster to me, as soon as I spot a new one like Raven now and Oak King, I feel, I must have them... someone do magic and zack I got them here...
Must become more patient, but there seems to be no cure, no remedy for it  Very Happy Embarassed 



oh yes i knew exactly what you meant  I love you fairy helpers, my dear, lol!  I love you plus, if you got them any faster, my eyes might pop out of my head from oggling your bracelets!!


Last edited by plumbun on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:22 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
plumbun
Troll Guru

Posts : 2904
Join date : 2011-06-25
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: My Faerybead wish list for 2014

Post by strike on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:20 am

All are so wonderfully detailed but since I know I can't have them all, the ones at the top of my wish list are:

Vertebrae
Dystopic heart
Coiling dragon
Homage Lily
avatar
strike
Troll Guru

Posts : 3113
Join date : 2013-03-08
Location : Ontario, Canada

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My Faerybead wish list for 2014

Post by trollfinder on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:24 am

@Catsworld wrote:
@Catsworld wrote:dear Plumbun, I do not want mass produced Faerybeads either, don't get me wrong, I love them so much, and I am always worried not to get a bead, and I am so impatient that I wish Fairies would help Sita to get them faster to me, as soon as I spot a new one like Raven now and Oak King, I feel, I must have them... someone do magic and zack I got them here...
Must become more patient, but there seems to be no cure, no remedy for it  Very Happy Embarassed 
Trollfinder, wow... that list is a big one!  Very Happy sunny 

Maybe I can work for Sita and get paid in beads Twisted Evil if only I lived where she does Rolling Eyes
avatar
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Posts : 1884
Join date : 2011-01-17
Location : California, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: My Faerybead wish list for 2014

Post by trollfinder on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:27 am

@reltan wrote:
@trollfinder wrote:
@reltan wrote:Trollfinder, that is actually a long list  Shocked a very loooong one...
I know  Laughing  its a crazy list! I really need to win the lottery or something  Laughing  I can't help myslef, I LOVE them so much  Love 

OH! I forgot to include Memento Mori, how could I forget that one?!  Skull
 Laughing  you certainly did not forget it... Your list is too looong or maybe you want more than one  Shocked

 Embarassed sorry did not realise it had been added... This means it's bed time for me!
 Laughing no worries  Laughing and this is just my 'must haves list', I have another list of beads I would just like to have  cyclops
avatar
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Posts : 1884
Join date : 2011-01-17
Location : California, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: My Faerybead wish list for 2014

Post by strike on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:31 am

@trollfinder wrote:
@Catsworld wrote:
@Catsworld wrote:dear Plumbun, I do not want mass produced Faerybeads either, don't get me wrong, I love them so much, and I am always worried not to get a bead, and I am so impatient that I wish Fairies would help Sita to get them faster to me, as soon as I spot a new one like Raven now and Oak King, I feel, I must have them... someone do magic and zack I got them here...
Must become more patient, but there seems to be no cure, no remedy for it  Very Happy Embarassed 

Trollfinder, wow... that list is a big one!  Very Happy sunny 


Maybe I can work for Sita and get paid in beads Twisted Evil if only I lived where she does Rolling Eyes

 Agree 
avatar
strike
Troll Guru

Posts : 3113
Join date : 2013-03-08
Location : Ontario, Canada

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My Faerybead wish list for 2014

Post by cshynkaruk on Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:58 am

Let's see:
faery loc
puck
dragon loc and chain
dystropic heart
now I go to count my pennies!
avatar
cshynkaruk
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Posts : 1150
Join date : 2011-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: My Faerybead wish list for 2014

Post by ceruleanbluebird on Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:59 am

If I win the Mega Millions jackpot, I will grant all your Faerybeads wishes!

Until then, my wishlist is:

Coiling Dragon Dark
Phoenix
Valkyrie
Homage Rose

I want more, but those are my top four. I was hoping for a FB Christmas, but my husband fell through. I am crossing my fingers that my mom came through for me. I sent her a lot of pictures and emails.
avatar
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Posts : 3484
Join date : 2011-08-15
Location : South of Pittsburgh, PA

Back to top Go down

Re: My Faerybead wish list for 2014

Post by Freki on Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:09 am

I want the Faun
and a bunch of vertebra.
avatar
Freki
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Posts : 736
Join date : 2013-04-15
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: My Faerybead wish list for 2014

Post by vicky_jb on Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:38 am

Phew... so many!


- Memento Mori
- Holly King
- Merkaba
- Faun
- Chestnut
- an egg for my baby dragon
- Vertebra
- Puck

the list is getting longer and longer everytime Sita shows a new bead  Embarassed need to look out for a second job  Shocked 
avatar
vicky_jb
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Posts : 531
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Hannover, Germany

https://www.facebook.com/vbehr http://skinnycupcake.net

Back to top Go down

Re: My Faerybead wish list for 2014

Post by Fera on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:08 am

-Parrot Tulip
-Faun
-Gryphon
-Raven
-Puck
-Valkyria
-Baby Dragon
-Phoenix
-Vertebra

At some point I would love to get the Reverie FN. After I win the lottery! Smile
avatar
Fera
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Posts : 952
Join date : 2011-01-11
Location : Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: My Faerybead wish list for 2014

Post by Fairy3 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:28 pm

The reverie is definitely an awesome piece but perhaps way out of my reach but one can dream!
I love the fairies
And soooooo many more so little by little the collection will expand Very Happy
avatar
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Posts : 3251
Join date : 2011-04-19
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: My Faerybead wish list for 2014

Post by Michelle on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:51 pm

My is
the dragon egg and vertebraes. Thise are the ones i can be using most and I will look at the raven for a fantasy necklace.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Posts : 4895
Join date : 2011-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: My Faerybead wish list for 2014

Post by Mouseoncheese on Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:02 pm

My FB wants list could be summed up in three words: 'all of them' Smile

But having an attempt at being reasonable:
Holly King
2 Ravens
Puck
Red gold Merkaba
Red gold Phoenix
Fire Dragon
Gryphon
Faun
Trompe l'Oeil
Parrot Tulip
Tulip Lock
Snow Crystals
Kraken

I love the Reverie necklace, it is a stunning piece of work. I don't think I would wear it, but would love to have it because it is so wonderful.


avatar
Mouseoncheese
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Posts : 1040
Join date : 2011-01-24
Location : Under a bridge, UK

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum