Post by Anita on Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:14 am

@Fera wrote:Did I hear the flutter of wings? Wink

Perhaps, just faintly.
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Re: Faerybeads Odin's Raven

Post by Fera on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:38 pm

I am still holding on to hope. I have seen many Ravens flying over our house these last few days. I hope they were a good omen of a silver one to come soon.

If you let me buy one of the "bad" once I might just shut up...
Fera
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Faerybeads on Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:19 pm

It is coming!

The Raven bead comes as a special edition bead by mid September.
I'll keep you posted for updates and availability.

Faerybeads
Fine Jewelry

http://www.facebook.com/faerybeads http://www.pinterest.com/faerybeads/faery-dust/ http://www.faerybeads.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fera on Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:20 pm

Thank you!!!! Can I book one now so I won't be without? Smile
Fera
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug on Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:25 pm

Just wait a bit Wink we'll have some surprises coming by that time too!
Smaug
Admin

http://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fera on Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:27 pm

Ok! It is hard but I'll wait! Smile
Fera
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lengoa on Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:41 am

Love it, and can I please also be added to the waiting list  Question 
Lengoa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle on Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:34 am

Most wonderful news! Especially since the young ravens/crows here about are now starting to resemble the grown ups more and more and will probably soon be leaving the nests forever, too Smile
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld on Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:54 pm

I need 2 of them, a dark one and a normal one.... love that bead already to bits! and I am sure, it will be one of your greatest!  sunny Very Happy Love cat 
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by mdellanno on Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:36 am

Awesome...Smile

mdellanno
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalerie17 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:10 pm

Can I pre-order it too?
Kalerie17
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by gabi on Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:30 pm

Me too bounce , a normal one please!!!!!!
gabi
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase on Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:31 pm

ooooh please can we get an update on this one? Smile really waiting with baited breath...
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Treeinwind on Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:13 am

Yes please! An update, I hope it is in time for the holidays, I "need" at least a couple.
Treeinwind
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug on Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:31 pm

A few Ravens are on their way to be reviewed by their receivers.  
Smaug
Admin

http://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by minty on Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:48 pm

Great Post
minty
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld on Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:20 am

The Raven is the most coveted bead for me, there is no other bead that I felt such a longing for, Drool Drool
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle on Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:46 pm

@Smaug wrote:A few Ravens are on their way to be reviewed by their receivers.  

Fantastic - oh how I wish I were one of the reviewers Smile !!!! bounce bounce
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by minty on Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:25 pm

I had a funny raven incident recently... I was on my way to uni and while walking the pavement, I saw a bunch of ravens in front of me sitting there. When I reached them, a third one came flying by, crossing my path right in front of my face (his wing almost tuched me) and he landed on the window sill next to me. I was already a bit annoyed that day and out of habit because I had birds for so many years and always talked to them, I scolded him, yelling something like 'hey watch out hot wing'. Razz Then I looked at him and he gave me the most serious stare, as if he did understand me and wanted to tell me to bug off....  Laughing

minty
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle on Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:04 pm

Ravens are glorious creatures, indeed, so I am sure he did understand you Smile DH once saved a young shield raven in Lilongwe that had been cought in the security wire on top of the fence of a friend. These wires (Nato Wires we call them) have very sharp rasors in them. The parents were sitting nearby and all of them were making quite a ruckus but he did sit still so he did not hurt himself further. DH Borrowed a pair of gloves and gently de-tangled the little one and the little raven did not make a sound nor did it move as if it knew that DH would save him. He then flew to his parents and was looked over by them very thoroughly. Luckily he had not hurt himself badly, wings, feet all were in working order. And we had a pair of them ourselves and they always brought their young to our little bird water place (which was wonderful because that meant that they were old enough to eat solid foot - for weeks and weeks before the old ones would bring halves of chickens, or bread, bones and sima (a maize meal eaten in Malawi) and would wet it in our water and then take off with it again, only not with all of it so we always had yuckie little raven bird food in our bird water... Smile )
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by chestersnickers on Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:23 pm

@Trollperle wrote:Ravens are glorious creatures, indeed, so I am sure he did understand you Smile DH once saved a young shield raven in Lilongwe that had been cought in the security wire on top of the fence of a friend. These wires (Nato Wires we call them) have very sharp rasors in them. The parents were sitting nearby and all of them were making quite a ruckus but he did sit still so he did not hurt himself further. DH Borrowed a pair of gloves and gently de-tangled the little one and the little raven did not make a sound nor did it move as if it knew that DH would save him. He then flew to his parents and was looked over by them very thoroughly. Luckily he had not hurt himself badly, wings, feet all were in working order. And we had a pair of them ourselves and they always brought their young to our little bird water place (which was wonderful because that meant that they were old enough to eat solid foot - for weeks and weeks before the old ones would bring halves of chickens, or bread, bones and sima (a maize meal eaten in Malawi) and would wet it in our water and then take off with it again, only not with all of it so we always had yuckie little raven bird food in our bird water... Smile )

Wonderful story!!! Love Love Love
chestersnickers
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld on Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:29 pm

@chestersnickers wrote:
@Trollperle wrote:Ravens are glorious creatures, indeed, so I am sure he did understand you Smile DH once saved a young shield raven in Lilongwe that had been cought in the security wire on top of the fence of a friend. These wires (Nato Wires we call them) have very sharp rasors in them. The parents were sitting nearby and all of them were making quite a ruckus but he did sit still so he did not hurt himself further. DH Borrowed a pair of gloves and gently de-tangled the little one and the little raven did not make a sound nor did it move as if it knew that DH would save him. He then flew to his parents and was looked over by them very thoroughly. Luckily he had not hurt himself badly, wings, feet all were in working order. And we had a pair of them ourselves and they always brought their young to our little bird water place (which was wonderful because that meant that they were old enough to eat solid foot - for weeks and weeks before the old ones would bring halves of chickens, or bread, bones and sima (a maize meal eaten in Malawi) and would wet it in our water and then take off with it again, only not with all of it so we always had yuckie little raven bird food in our bird water... Smile )

Wonderful story!!! Love Love Love

I agree too! sunny

we have quite a few ravens here, they are clever, there is not far a nut tree and they get them and drop them onto the street so they crack and then they quickly get them, in winter I will throw out some for them Very Happy
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads on Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:38 am

@minty wrote:I had a funny raven incident recently... I was on my way to uni and while walking the pavement, I saw a bunch of ravens in front of me sitting there. When I reached them, a third one came flying by, crossing my path right in front of my face (his wing almost tuched me) and he landed on the window sill next to me. I was already a bit annoyed that day and out of habit because I had birds for so many years and always talked to them, I scolded him, yelling something like 'hey watch out hot wing'. Razz Then I looked at him and he gave me the most serious stare, as if he did understand me and wanted to tell me to bug off....  Laughing

Wonderful raven - I love the blue in the feathers I love you
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug on Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:59 am

New slightly adjusted Raven is coming in approx. 3 weeks.

Thank you to our first reviewer for the beautiful pictures of and feedback on (the first edition of) the bead!  I love you  Very Happy

Smaug
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum