H O T New Trollbeads Gossip

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

H O T New Trollbeads Gossip

The limited Trollbeads Diamond Flower Kit has been released...!
The kit consist of 6 current flower glass beads enhanced with 3 CZ between the flowers.

Last edited by BeadThrilled on Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:22 am; edited 2 times in total
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

H O T New Trollbeads Gossip :: Comments

Post on Tue May 17, 2011 12:03 am by Chewbacca

No interest here either... so that's a good thing! I have the black and white diamond beads, but I don't wear them that much, unless I need a black or white bead and all the other ones I have are in use... Very Happy I think they are a little gaudy...

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue May 17, 2011 2:04 am by ZAKLINZ

I'm not a real flowery kind of girl, but then again, at this time last year I wasn't a bead kind of girl either! They are pretty. Really pretty, hmmm...

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue May 17, 2011 10:23 am by Molamola

@Brightonbelle wrote:I really dislike this game. It is like they are thinking "How can we sneak in another price increase with least effort?'........'Ah, I know, we will put a few twinkly stones in our current designs and the suckers will want to pay more'. Which glass1 beads will they adjust next?

It's not like they are removing the production versions and substituting these instead.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue May 17, 2011 10:32 am by Brightonbelle

I wonder if this might be the first experimental step towards a longer term plan that Trollbeads would follow up if these beads proved popular? I suspect that they would like to make more (even the majority) of the beads that people want to buy Glass2 price. 'Upgrading' popular designs would be a good way of achieving this.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue May 17, 2011 2:27 pm by lecohen

@Brightonbelle wrote:I really dislike this game. It is like they are thinking "How can we sneak in another price increase with least effort?'........'Ah, I know, we will put a few twinkly stones in our current designs and the suckers will want to pay more'. Which glass1 beads will they adjust next?

I totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue May 17, 2011 6:35 pm by Fuzzyfeet

I know I'm a sucker, I'll buy some Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue May 17, 2011 6:46 pm by annateresa

I will not buy them, don't like them.. will be expensive too I guess..

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed May 18, 2011 1:18 pm by Trolldog

not too impressed either. i'd much rather have had the old AF back! keep the cz's.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu May 26, 2011 1:45 am by DblJJ

Caught a sneak peak at my LD yesterday. The beads are better than I imagined; the flowers seem to have more depth and the Antique Violet is a mid green. Lighter then the first but darker then the new one. The dark violet will be the one I buy as the flowers are differant colors. I have a brown flowered on on hold. May also get the blue flowered one. Take a look before you decide.

Last edited by DblJJ on Thu May 26, 2011 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missing word)

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum