BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today Empty Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today

Post by trollfinder on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:47 am

http://www.trollbeadboutique.com/index.php?cPath=84_196_198
 
There is a peace sign, octopus, yellow stars, cheetah and some tribals for anyone looking Smile
UDATE: most gone, who got what?  Very Happy 
 
Here too, new regular uniques and some s&b's including a peace sign:
http://www.trollbeadboutique.com/index.php?cPath=84_196_197&&page=1


Last edited by trollfinder on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Posts : 1884
Join date : 2011-01-17
Location : California, USA

Back to top Go down

Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today Empty Re: Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today

Post by splinty on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:52 am

Thanks for the heads up dear trollfinder  Hug 
splinty
splinty
Admin

Posts : 3852
Join date : 2011-01-12
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today Empty Re: Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today

Post by trollfinder on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:54 am

I can't have them all now can I  Razz Laughing Hug
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Posts : 1884
Join date : 2011-01-17
Location : California, USA

Back to top Go down

Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today Empty Re: Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today

Post by splinty on Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:41 am

it's good to share! just as long as you're sure to nab a few before telling everyone!! Laugh Laugh Laugh 
splinty
splinty
Admin

Posts : 3852
Join date : 2011-01-12
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today Empty Re: Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today

Post by Kimberly Campbell on Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:19 am

Yes, shop first, THEN share.  There are limits to altruism, after all!   Very Happy
Kimberly Campbell
Kimberly Campbell
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Posts : 126
Join date : 2013-08-09

Back to top Go down

Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today Empty Re: Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today

Post by mdellanno on Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:47 am

Thanks for sharing... I am still hoping to get a unique upright butterfly... maybe someday...Smile

mdellanno
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Posts : 1276
Join date : 2011-11-11
Location : New England, USA

Back to top Go down

Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today Empty Re: Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today

Post by trollfinder on Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:44 am

I did manage to snag one of the new under the sea scene s&b's Excited I can't think of how else to describe it and of course I am having trouble posting a pic right now  No problem
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Posts : 1884
Join date : 2011-01-17
Location : California, USA

Back to top Go down

Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today Empty Re: Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today

Post by trollfinder on Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:49 pm

This is the one I snagged (hopefuly the right pic shows up)

Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today %3Ca%20href=Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today Image16" />
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Posts : 1884
Join date : 2011-01-17
Location : California, USA

Back to top Go down

Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today Empty Re: Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today

Post by Brightonbelle on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:02 pm

@trollfinder wrote:This is the one I snagged (hopefuly the right pic shows up)

Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today %3Ca%20href=Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today Image16" />

Love it and want to see what you do with it.
Why oh why did I go to sleep last night?
Oh I know...i had to go to work the next morning.
D@mn!
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Posts : 11405
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today Empty Re: Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today

Post by trollfinder on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:11 pm

@Brightonbelle wrote:

@trollfinder wrote:This is the one I snagged (hopefuly the right pic shows up)

Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today %3Ca%20href=Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today Image16" />

Love it and want to see what you do with it.
Why oh why did I go to sleep last night?
Oh I know...i had to go to work the next morning.
D@mn!

I hate that! Sleep is so over rated Laughing I was surprised I got it, it had been up for an hour before I got to it  Smile I plan on using it on my dark reef combo (which isn't going so well  Rolling Eyes) hopefully this will help.
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Posts : 1884
Join date : 2011-01-17
Location : California, USA

Back to top Go down

Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today Empty Re: Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today

Post by splinty on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:13 pm

Oh brill, I love those ones Trollfinder  cheers Hurray cheers 
I love all the under the ocean type ones!! I was thinking about getting one of those but for some strange reason I went all sensible and restrained, now I really really want one  Laughing 
splinty
splinty
Admin

Posts : 3852
Join date : 2011-01-12
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today Empty Re: Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today

Post by splinty on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:14 pm

@trollfinder wrote:I plan on using it on my dark reef combo (which isn't going so well  Rolling Eyes) hopefully this will help.
Can't wait to see that!!  Excited 
splinty
splinty
Admin

Posts : 3852
Join date : 2011-01-12
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today Empty Re: Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today

Post by trollfinder on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:15 pm

@splinty wrote:Oh brill, I love those ones Trollfinder  cheers Hurray cheers 
I love all the under the ocean type ones!!  I was thinking about getting one of those but for some strange reason I went all sensible and restrained, now I really really want one  Laughing 
no use in being sensible Laughing you miss all the fun  Wink 
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Posts : 1884
Join date : 2011-01-17
Location : California, USA

Back to top Go down

Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today Empty Re: Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today

Post by splinty on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:17 pm

@trollfinder wrote:no use in being sensible Laughing you miss all the fun  Wink 
I know, I really don't know what came over me  Rolling Eyes Hope it never happens again!  Razz 
splinty
splinty
Admin

Posts : 3852
Join date : 2011-01-12
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today Empty Re: Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today

Post by trollfinder on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:19 pm

@splinty wrote:
@trollfinder wrote:no use in being sensible Laughing you miss all the fun  Wink 
I know, I really don't know what came over me  Rolling Eyes Hope it never happens again!  Razz 
 Laughing 
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Posts : 1884
Join date : 2011-01-17
Location : California, USA

Back to top Go down

Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today Empty Re: Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today

Post by splinty on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:25 pm

I think I might get addicted to the swirly whirly ocean ones to make up for it. I caught this one last week and love it  sunny ....
Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today P1120510
Not sure how much they vary, but I'm sure I need more  Very Happy 
splinty
splinty
Admin

Posts : 3852
Join date : 2011-01-12
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today Empty Re: Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today

Post by Brightonbelle on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:28 pm

@splinty wrote:

@trollfinder wrote:no use in being sensible Laughing you miss all the fun  Wink 


I know, I really don't know what came over me  Rolling Eyes Hope it never happens again!  Razz 

 Cross fingers  Cross fingers  Cross fingers
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Posts : 11405
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today Empty Re: Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today

Post by Brightonbelle on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:29 pm

@splinty wrote:I think I might get addicted to the swirly whirly ocean ones to make up for it. I caught this one last week and love it  sunny ....
Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today P1120510
Not sure how much they vary, but I'm sure I need more  Very Happy 
I could develop a weakness for those .... if I had any money left this month.  Embarassed
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Posts : 11405
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today Empty Re: Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today

Post by splinty on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:35 pm

I know the feeling BBelle, I was hoping I wouldn't like it much, I know what I'm like when I get a fancy for a certain type of s&b, I go all Pringles!
splinty
splinty
Admin

Posts : 3852
Join date : 2011-01-12
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today Empty Re: Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today

Post by Brightonbelle on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:39 pm

@splinty wrote:I know the feeling BBelle, I was hoping I wouldn't like it much, I know what I'm like when I get a fancy for a certain type of s&b, I go all Pringles!
How many can you get in your mouth at one time?
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Posts : 11405
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today Empty Re: Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today

Post by splinty on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:41 pm

More than a decent amount Laughing 
splinty
splinty
Admin

Posts : 3852
Join date : 2011-01-12
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today Empty Re: Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today

Post by trollfinder on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:45 pm

@splinty wrote:I think I might get addicted to the swirly whirly ocean ones to make up for it. I caught this one last week and love it  sunny ....
Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today P1120510
Not sure how much they vary, but I'm sure I need more  Very Happy 
Wow, just wow! I caught one of these too but mine is not nearly as interesting. I am hoping to find a beauty like this Drool Congrats on an excellent find!!
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Posts : 1884
Join date : 2011-01-17
Location : California, USA

Back to top Go down

Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today Empty Re: Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today

Post by trollfinder on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:46 pm

@splinty wrote:...I was hoping I wouldn't like it much, I know what I'm like when I get a fancy for a certain type of s&b, I go all Pringles!
me too! it is not possible to have just one  Razz 
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Posts : 1884
Join date : 2011-01-17
Location : California, USA

Back to top Go down

Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today Empty Re: Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today

Post by splinty on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:53 pm

I was wondering how much they varied trollfinder, I have another on the way but I'm not sure it's going to be like this one.  This one's tiny too which I love and it has so much detail and depth crammed in. Are you happy with yours? We'll have to keep a lookout and work out the varieties to see how many we neeeed  Very Happy
splinty
splinty
Admin

Posts : 3852
Join date : 2011-01-12
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today Empty Re: Great S&B's Listed on Goldmine Today

Post by Brightonbelle on Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:07 pm

@splinty wrote:I was wondering how much they varied trollfinder, I have another on the way but I'm not sure it's going to be like this one.  This one's tiny too which I love and it has so much detail and depth crammed in. Are you happy with yours? We'll have to keep a lookout and work out the varieties to see how many we neeeed  Very Happy

 Wink  Wink  Wink  Laughing 
Caution has already gone out the door.  Arrow
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Posts : 11405
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum