BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Ring of Fire...

+15
Wildthing
Ellie Rob
jlfritz
splinty
chestersnickers
bubbagump
kyhalfpt
Trollperle
minty
reltan
Cloverbead
TrollEcat
ceruleanbluebird
strike
plumbun
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

...Ring of Fire... Empty ...Ring of Fire...

Post by plumbun Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:26 pm

"Love is a burning thing
And it makes a fiery ring.
Bound by wild desire
I fell into a ring of fire."

...Ring of Fire... 18524876752_59566d27ba_c
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Posts : 2914
Join date : 2011-06-25
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

...Ring of Fire... Empty Re: ...Ring of Fire...

Post by strike Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:35 pm

Oh my! Those are gorgeous!! And with your dragon standing tall and proud I love you

@plumbun wrote:"Love is a burning thing
And it makes a fiery ring.
Bound by wild desire
I fell into a ring of fire."

...Ring of Fire... 18524876752_59566d27ba_c
strike
strike
Troll Guru

Posts : 3114
Join date : 2013-03-08
Location : Ontario, Canada

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

...Ring of Fire... Empty Re: ...Ring of Fire...

Post by ceruleanbluebird Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:05 pm

Love the ambers and the Dragon is so fierce emerging from the smoldering ooze.
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Posts : 3484
Join date : 2011-08-15
Location : South of Pittsburgh, PA

Back to top Go down

...Ring of Fire... Empty Re: ...Ring of Fire...

Post by TrollEcat Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:11 pm

Oh, I LOVE this photo! "Ring of fire" is a perfect title for it! BEAUTIFUL!!!! Drool Drool Drool
TrollEcat
TrollEcat
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Posts : 591
Join date : 2013-08-06

Back to top Go down

...Ring of Fire... Empty Re: ...Ring of Fire...

Post by Cloverbead Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:48 pm

Fantastic! Congrats on your Dragon lock Very Happy
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Posts : 2664
Join date : 2012-12-27
Location : Cambridge, UK

Back to top Go down

...Ring of Fire... Empty Re: ...Ring of Fire...

Post by reltan Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:50 pm

So so fabulous!!! Very drammatic .... Love it!!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Posts : 4874
Join date : 2012-07-30
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

...Ring of Fire... Empty Re: ...Ring of Fire...

Post by minty Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:24 pm

Beautiful Drool Such a beautiful combo, I love the molten fire aber colour I love you The dragon looks superb, congrats on your treasure. Hug
minty
minty
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Posts : 1200
Join date : 2013-04-15

Back to top Go down

...Ring of Fire... Empty Re: ...Ring of Fire...

Post by Trollperle Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:32 pm

„And it burns, burns, burns
The ring of fire
The ring of fire“

Your dragon looks so smug and proud of his treasue - and rightly so! Absolutely gorgeous I love you
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Posts : 6187
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

...Ring of Fire... Empty Re: ...Ring of Fire...

Post by kyhalfpt Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:35 pm

@Trollperle wrote:„And it burns, burns, burns
The ring of fire
The ring of fire“I love you

Exactly what I was gonna say!

Love those ambers!!! And your dragon!!
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Posts : 3411
Join date : 2013-02-16
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

...Ring of Fire... Empty Re: ...Ring of Fire...

Post by bubbagump Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:38 pm

cool
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Posts : 2105
Join date : 2011-06-21

Back to top Go down

...Ring of Fire... Empty Re: ...Ring of Fire...

Post by chestersnickers Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:45 pm

I love your photo and bracelet ! Gorgeous!
chestersnickers
chestersnickers
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Posts : 1367
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : Romania

Back to top Go down

...Ring of Fire... Empty Re: ...Ring of Fire...

Post by plumbun Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:32 am

thanks for all your nice comments! i'm quite smitten w/him and can't believe we were so late to the party. won't be so slow to fire in the future! Wink
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Posts : 2914
Join date : 2011-06-25
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

...Ring of Fire... Empty Re: ...Ring of Fire...

Post by plumbun Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:33 am

@Cloverbead wrote:Fantastic! Congrats on your Dragon lock Very Happy

Congrats to you too! cheers
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Posts : 2914
Join date : 2011-06-25
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

...Ring of Fire... Empty Re: ...Ring of Fire...

Post by splinty Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:43 am

@kyhalfpt wrote:
@Trollperle wrote:„And it burns, burns, burns
The ring of fire
The ring of fire“I love you
Exactly what I was gonna say!
Love those ambers!!!  And your dragon!!
that was my line too, we're so original Laughing Laughing
Love the man in black...and your proud, handsome boy...and your hot, hot, hot ambers  I love you sunny Cool
splinty
splinty
Admin

Posts : 3852
Join date : 2011-01-12
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

...Ring of Fire... Empty Re: ...Ring of Fire...

Post by jlfritz Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:28 am

beautiful
jlfritz
jlfritz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Posts : 486
Join date : 2011-08-20
Location : Colorado

Back to top Go down

...Ring of Fire... Empty Re: ...Ring of Fire...

Post by Ellie Rob Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:54 am

The beads are stunning as is the photograph!
Ellie Rob
Ellie Rob
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Posts : 235
Join date : 2011-08-24
Location : Yarragon, VIC, Australia

Back to top Go down

...Ring of Fire... Empty Re: ...Ring of Fire...

Post by Wildthing Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:08 am

Very gorgeous Cool
Wildthing
Wildthing
Trolldiva

Posts : 1624
Join date : 2011-04-03
Location : Uk right in the middle

Back to top Go down

...Ring of Fire... Empty Re: ...Ring of Fire...

Post by Fleur Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:12 am

A fire dragon in his adequate environment cheers
What a gorgeous combo and pic!
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Posts : 3066
Join date : 2011-01-16
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

...Ring of Fire... Empty Re: ...Ring of Fire...

Post by Anita Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:36 pm

Oh my! Your Ring of Fire is amazing. Love
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Posts : 2940
Join date : 2011-04-03
Location : Taunton, Somerset, UK

Back to top Go down

...Ring of Fire... Empty Re: ...Ring of Fire...

Post by Kathleen Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:14 pm

Great photo !!
Kathleen
Kathleen
Trolldiva

Posts : 1850
Join date : 2011-01-13

Back to top Go down

...Ring of Fire... Empty Re: ...Ring of Fire...

Post by Trollperle Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:00 pm

@splinty wrote:

@kyhalfpt wrote:


@Trollperle wrote:„And it burns, burns, burns
The ring of fire
The ring of fire“I love you


Exactly what I was gonna say!
Love those ambers!!!  And your dragon!!


that was my line too, we're so original Laughing Laughing
Love the man in black...and your proud, handsome boy...and your hot, hot, hot ambers  I love you sunny Cool

I think we indeed are original - and great minds that think alike Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Posts : 6187
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

...Ring of Fire... Empty Re: ...Ring of Fire...

Post by Fuzzyfeet Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:52 pm

Oh Wow !  Very Happy
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Posts : 6816
Join date : 2011-01-31
Location : Wild Windy Wiltshire (UK)

Back to top Go down

...Ring of Fire... Empty Re: ...Ring of Fire...

Post by splinty Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:36 pm

@Trollperle wrote:
@splinty wrote:
@kyhalfpt wrote:
@Trollperle wrote:„And it burns, burns, burns
The ring of fire
The ring of fire“I love you
Exactly what I was gonna say!
Love those ambers!!!  And your dragon!!
that was my line too, we're so original Laughing Laughing
Love the man in black...and your proud, handsome boy...and your hot, hot, hot ambers  I love you sunny Cool
I think we indeed are original - and great minds that think alike Smile
Agree
...but the question is, can we sing it? I was giving it a good go all on my own in the living room when I was looking; it sounded very tuneful to me and it was sung with such passion Razz
splinty
splinty
Admin

Posts : 3852
Join date : 2011-01-12
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

...Ring of Fire... Empty Re: ...Ring of Fire...

Post by plumbun Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:59 pm

I'm sure you sound amazing, splinty!!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Posts : 2914
Join date : 2011-06-25
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

...Ring of Fire... Empty Re: ...Ring of Fire...

Post by Trollperle Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:59 pm

@splinty wrote:

@Trollperle wrote:


@splinty wrote:


@kyhalfpt wrote:


@Trollperle wrote:„And it burns, burns, burns
The ring of fire
The ring of fire“I love you


Exactly what I was gonna say!
Love those ambers!!!  And your dragon!!


that was my line too, we're so original Laughing Laughing
Love the man in black...and your proud, handsome boy...and your hot, hot, hot ambers  I love you sunny Cool


I think we indeed are original - and great minds that think alike Smile


Agree
...but the question is, can we sing it? I was giving it a good go all on my own in the living room when I was looking; it sounded very tuneful to me and it was sung with such passion Razz

I am with Plumbun here, you surely have a wonderful voice - and I have what we call an „Ohrwurm“ in German (when a song keeps repeating itself in one´s head). And I have been singing it on and off, too, since I first saw Plumbun´s post Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Posts : 6187
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum