BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I've been wearing lately

Go down

What I've been wearing lately Empty What I've been wearing lately

Post by strike on Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:33 pm

These are my three most-frequently worn bracelets right now. I've been lazy and I haven't been putting them back into my bead box, instead just storing them in the tray on top. As I took off my dragon bracelet last night, I noticed how different the colours in each are. I've been feeling like I've been in a bit of a rut lately with colours, but I guess I do mix things up a bit after all - just not all on the same bracelet Laughing

What I've been wearing lately P7180010
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

What I've been wearing lately Empty Re: What I've been wearing lately

Post by Trollperle on Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:59 am

I love all three Smile The camping bracelet is super cheerful and I keep looking back at it for that. And then the dragon bracelet! I love how your dragon holds on to 2+2 and the colours look beautifully mystical. Thank you for showing the thorns bead. I was not sure about the size, but now you might just have enabled me Smile And last but not least the wooden bracelet. A magical forest full of trolls and hidden creatures and is that a dragon's heart ? I hope its owner is all right and has just stored it in a safe place Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird on Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:42 pm

What brand is the lock on the dragon bracelet? I don't remember seeing that before.
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo on Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:25 pm

Those are great bracelets, Strike. And I think we all go through periods when we just stick to a few ready-made bracelets for a while.

Cerulean, that lock on the dragon bracelet is by Brighton. They are heavy silver-plate, not sterling, but they look good. Their older locks didn't fit Troll, but I think all their current ones do. (As far as I know, Brighton is only sold in the US.)
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by strike on Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:26 pm

Thank you Trollperle Very Happy I think one of the things that surprised me was how I love them equally, but they are all different.

I really love the thorns bead, although the thorns snag some fabrics! I have a dress that I really like wearing the dragon bracelet with, but it keeps getting snagged and I'm afraid that the dress will be ruined if I continue wearing the bracelet with it. Sad Thankfully I haven't had any scratches to myself while wearing it, so it's just a matter of picking my outfits a little more carefully.

The bottom left bracelet is my zombie bracelet Embarassed My husband loves zombies, so this is kind of my bracelet for him. Not your typical love bracelet, I know Laughing The silvers aren't what will be on it in the end, I'm just waiting for the zombie release coming out in October! cheers I just hope that they aren't dangles.

@Trollperle wrote:I love all three Smile The camping bracelet is super cheerful and I keep looking back at it for that. And then the dragon bracelet! I love how your dragon holds on to 2+2 and the colours look beautifully mystical. Thank you for showing the thorns bead. I was not sure about the size, but now you might just have enabled me Smile And last but not least the wooden bracelet. A magical forest full of trolls and hidden creatures and is that a dragon's heart ? I hope its owner is all right and has just stored it in a safe place Smile
strike
strike
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by strike on Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:29 pm

@LindaJo wrote:Those are great bracelets, Strike. And I think we all go through periods when we just stick to a few ready-made bracelets for a while.

Cerulean, that lock on the dragon bracelet is by Brighton. They are heavy silver-plate, not sterling, but they look good. Their older locks didn't fit Troll, but I think all their current ones do. (As far as I know, Brighton is only sold in the US.)

Thank you LindaJo Smile

Yes, the lock is Brighton. I've had it for a few years and wear it quite frequently, so even though they aren't sterling, they do hold up well to use Smile
strike
strike
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle on Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:14 pm

@strike wrote:The bottom left bracelet is my zombie bracelet Embarassed My husband loves zombies, so this is kind of my bracelet for him. Not your typical love bracelet, I know Laughing The silvers aren't what will be on it in the end, I'm just waiting for the zombie release coming out in October! cheers  I just hope that they aren't dangles.

I find this awesome Smile And I am sure when I tell my husband he will ask me why I do not wear a Zombie bracelet Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan on Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:58 pm

I like them all, my wrist is almost naked.... Sad
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:20 pm

Love them all Very Happy ..... although I can't get my eyes off our dragon bracelet. This is just perfect!
Guess, I will have to order my dragon NOW.
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by strike on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:48 pm

Thank you reltan Smile Why is your wrist naked though?

@Fleur wrote:Love them all Very Happy ..... although I can't get my eyes off our dragon bracelet. This is just perfect!
Guess, I will have to order my dragon NOW.

And thank you too Fleur! I really love the dragon bracelet and particularly the Coiling Dragon. I would highly recommend the bead to anyone and everyone! I still needs the Faerybeads Vertebrae and I saw one other lab that I'm planning on getting. And then I think the bracelet will be done! I'm hoping that I have enough room for those two beads since I don't really want to take any of the others off Razz
strike
strike
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollEcat on Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:52 am

All 3 of your combos are great! The camping theme bracelet is such a cool idea! But the dragon bracelet would be my favorite! There are so beautiful colors and beads on this bracelet! Smile
TrollEcat
TrollEcat
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum