Show your....works in progress and impromptu designs

Go down

Show your....works in progress and impromptu designs Empty Show your....works in progress and impromptu designs

Post by plumbun on Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:22 pm

Do you ever start making a bracelet with a plan in mind and then end up making something random? Lately I've been starting a design only to put it aside, although I enjoy knowing the potential is there. Here's where I thought I was going:

Show your....works in progress and impromptu designs Img_3510

Was planning to add rolling troll and hare n tortoise, but then they refused to go! I felt compelled to wear these guys together instead:

Show your....works in progress and impromptu designs Img_3511

would love to see your works in progress and impromptu randomness as well!  sunny
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Show your....works in progress and impromptu designs Empty Re: Show your....works in progress and impromptu designs

Post by Mini Gnome on Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:59 pm

Very nice! I don't have any unfinished combos at the moment though.
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Show your....works in progress and impromptu designs Empty Re: Show your....works in progress and impromptu designs

Post by LindaJo on Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:02 pm

Nope! Forget those smiley rainbow beads, I want to hang out with my pals. Very Happy

Beads don't always co-operate the way we would expect.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle on Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:01 am

Beads are funny that way Smile Most of the time when I have bought a bead with a design in mind, or with a bracelet in mind they were supposed to go onto, they did not work as I had thought and in the end ended up somewhere else Smile

And especially Faerybeads almost never wish to go where I had thought, but rather grab something else, entirely Smile

But to every „rule“ there is an exception and this is mine:

I got the FB peacock for Valentine´s and I had exactly this combo in mind and it looks even better than I had hoped and it loves it here Smile

Show your....works in progress and impromptu designs Pfau10

I would like to get a few more of the TB spring glass to go with it, but for the moment, this gives me much pleasure as it is Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun on Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:32 pm

Now THAT belongs there for sure! Gorgeous!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan on Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:40 pm

Well well, sister, you have done a great job.
My bracelets are now permanent, do not buy anymore, but recently I have put something with the beads I though I would never use. Will post a pic in the next days
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun on Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:18 pm

Oh I'm wanting to know what it is and to see your permanents!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Puschkin63 on Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:03 am

Ha, ha I am glad I never buy beads for certain projects... I buy a bead when I like it and then I start thinking what to do with it... I know I am really bad with this Embarassed

... and yessss, the peacock bracelet is simply perfect
Puschkin63
Puschkin63
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:22 pm

I have found some new colour scheme appear when I put beads back on the rods randomly. Planned designs don't often work without a lot of tweaking.

I like to put newly arrived beads straight on to whatever I am wearing and that sometimes creates new ideas Smile
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle on Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:39 pm

@Cloverbead wrote:I like to put newly arrived beads straight on to whatever I am wearing and that sometimes creates new ideas Smile

Me too Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum