BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gdansk and Amber Spree New Pictures added

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gdansk and Amber Spree New Pictures added - Page 2 Empty Re: Gdansk and Amber Spree New Pictures added

Post by Carla Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:48 am

@saracat wrote:Wow, lots of Amber envy here! Those beads are amazing. Can I ask how the prices compared to Troll? I am trying to collect enough Amber for a bracelet but the really nice OOAK ambers are a bit pricey and I am finding it slow going. I wonder if a little trip to Gdansk might be in order with my lovely husband for our anniversary next year!

The prices were almost the same as the production ambers, a bit more for the bigger ones. You just need to be careful and check the core sizes. Have fun!
Carla
Carla
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Gdansk and Amber Spree New Pictures added - Page 2 Empty Re: Gdansk and Amber Spree New Pictures added

Post by agnieszka Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:43 pm

Carla good to see sunny Gdańsk in Your photos Smile
If You want something write me. I'll be in Gdańsk soon Smile
agnieszka
agnieszka
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollBlossom Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:46 pm

My sister-in-law is from Wroclaw and her family keeps asking when I'm coming to Poland for a visit. They are very generous and have given my a lot of amber jewelry as presents.
TrollBlossom
TrollBlossom
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

https://www.facebook.com/heather.mcdougall.5 http://www.pinterest.com/izziebean5095/

Back to top Go down

Post by agnieszka Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:27 pm

Wrocław is a beautiful town too. Have You been in Olsztyn?
agnieszka
agnieszka
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trolladdict Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:14 am

Thanks for posting those beautiful pictures.
trolladdict
trolladdict
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:18 pm

I don't know what I'm drooling over more, the beads or the cityscape! Great trip and great beads! Well done!
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by Jingles Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:18 pm

That city has to be one of the most beautiful places I've seen in awhile! Absolutely gorgeous...and those ambers ain't too shabby either Wink
Jingles
Jingles
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by hayseed Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:27 pm

Gdansk looks dgreat! Laughing And what fantastic ambers!!! cyclops Shocked cyclops
hayseed
hayseed
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by cymemont Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:54 am

I was studying in Gdańsk Very Happy But it was few years ago and I didn't know Trollbead.
I was there last weekend and bought three amber beads! I have to take some photos!
cymemont
cymemont
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:01 pm

yes make my mouth water even more! sunny ambers are my favourite TB's!
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum