BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prisms! Tell me all!

+13
LoopyLou
beadiack
Molamola
SilverBells
Fairy3
Rainbow
Tinka
pandapharm
Pond
stephenie
Catsworld
trollgirly
kitsunegrl
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Prisms!  Tell me all! - Page 2 Empty Re: Prisms! Tell me all!

Post by agatha Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:30 am

me and prisms: love/hate. sometimes their size bugs me, but i love the salmon pink of the standard pink prism. and i would never put just 1 prism on a bracelet so sometimes not having more bugs me too haha
agatha
agatha
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Posts : 744
Join date : 2011-05-23
Location : Groningen, Holland

Back to top Go down

Prisms!  Tell me all! - Page 2 Empty Re: Prisms! Tell me all!

Post by Carla Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:59 am

@agatha wrote:me and prisms: love/hate. sometimes their size bugs me, but i love the salmon pink of the standard pink prism. and i would never put just 1 prism on a bracelet so sometimes not having more bugs me too haha

Agatha, You and i are the only ones that love the current pink/salmon prisms. They grow on you. Very Happy
Carla
Carla
Trolldiva

Posts : 1687
Join date : 2011-02-01
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Prisms!  Tell me all! - Page 2 Empty Re: Prisms! Tell me all!

Post by retiredk9racer Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:18 am

Not the only ones - the color does grow on you!! So, there are at least three of us Wink
retiredk9racer
retiredk9racer
Trolldiva

Posts : 1580
Join date : 2011-01-25
Location : New England, USA

Back to top Go down

Prisms!  Tell me all! - Page 2 Empty Re: Prisms! Tell me all!

Post by Carla Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:40 am

@Molamola wrote:Once you start you won't be able to stop. I swore I would never get any because I thought they looked plasticy but I now have 14!

I think they add wonderful texture and depth of colour to any combo and they are excellent framing beads (I love them on either side of Wisdom for example).

My favourites are the bicolour ones like Turquoise prism, Purple prism and Green prism but I also love the rich red of the Bright red prism (I have three) and the romance of the smokey Grey prism.

Here are some of mine with my China silvers.

Prisms!  Tell me all! - Page 2 IMG_6595

This is one of my favorites. I would have never thought to combine prisms and Chinese silvers. Stunning.
Carla
Carla
Trolldiva

Posts : 1687
Join date : 2011-02-01
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Prisms!  Tell me all! - Page 2 Empty Re: Prisms! Tell me all!

Post by agatha Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:47 pm

@retiredk9racer wrote:Not the only ones - the color does grow on you!! So, there are at least three of us Wink

actually it was pretty much love at first sight for me, but i am a salmony pink kinda girl Laughing
agatha
agatha
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Posts : 744
Join date : 2011-05-23
Location : Groningen, Holland

Back to top Go down

Prisms!  Tell me all! - Page 2 Empty Re: Prisms! Tell me all!

Post by wilsche Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:11 pm

@Molamola wrote:Once you start you won't be able to stop. I swore I would never get any because I thought they looked plasticy but I now have 14!

I think they add wonderful texture and depth of colour to any combo and they are excellent framing beads (I love them on either side of Wisdom for example).

My favourites are the bicolour ones like Turquoise prism, Purple prism and Green prism but I also love the rich red of the Bright red prism (I have three) and the romance of the smokey Grey prism.

Here are some of mine with my China silvers.

Prisms!  Tell me all! - Page 2 IMG_6595


Args...i don't think that often about prisms, As i don't like them that much...but THIS bracelet is absolutely breathtaking....hu Shocked
wilsche
wilsche
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Posts : 206
Join date : 2011-02-22
Location : Forests of Germany

Back to top Go down

Prisms!  Tell me all! - Page 2 Empty Re: Prisms! Tell me all!

Post by wilsche Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:13 pm

I don't Need prisms, i don't Need more Chinese, i don't Need prisms, don't Need more Chinese....
Rolling Eyes I love you
wilsche
wilsche
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Posts : 206
Join date : 2011-02-22
Location : Forests of Germany

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum