BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

most desirable trollbeads ooak?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

most desirable trollbeads ooak? - Page 3 Empty Re: most desirable trollbeads ooak?

Post by Elsie on Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:45 am

@Bluesybeads wrote:Would love a fish if I found one at regular price, but if I must join in - well this photo says it all Laughing

most desirable trollbeads ooak? - Page 3 Dsc04827

Wow, beautiful cheers cheers cheers
Are they all TB?
Elsie
Elsie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

most desirable trollbeads ooak? - Page 3 Empty Re: most desirable trollbeads ooak?

Post by Elsie on Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:54 am

For the time beeing, i would love to be the proud owner of a Spiro, and the Silent Night ooak I saw here earlier, and some more dillo's in unusual colours.
And i may not forget, i own a beautiful Daisy, would want to have more of them cheers cheers cheers
Elsie
Elsie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by jlfritz on Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:31 am

Wow, the picture of the armadillo's is incredible. I think they are definitely some of the most desirable.

jlfritz
jlfritz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana on Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:01 am

@Tee wrote:
@Tatiana wrote:I have a dream ooak bead, the turquoise caterpillar Rolling Eyes Hopefully someday I find one of those Sad .... second in my ooaks wish list is the teal dillo with blue base.....dreams! sigh! Crying or Very sad
Has anyone got a photo to post of the turquoise caterpillar...please. Surprised

most desirable trollbeads ooak? - Page 3 Catbd

Tatiana
Tatiana
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:05 am

@Tatiana wrote:
@Tee wrote:
@Tatiana wrote:I have a dream ooak bead, the turquoise caterpillar Rolling Eyes Hopefully someday I find one of those Sad .... second in my ooaks wish list is the teal dillo with blue base.....dreams! sigh! Crying or Very sad
Has anyone got a photo to post of the turquoise caterpillar...please. Surprised

most desirable trollbeads ooak? - Page 3 Catbd

Thank you, I can see why you would like it!

Tee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow on Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:12 pm

I have a turquoise caterpillar two x It took me two years of hunting till a trollfairy helped me get this!!!!!
most desirable trollbeads ooak? - Page 3 Caterpillar
Rainbow
Rainbow
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:41 pm

most desirable trollbeads ooak? - Page 3 2gv6mpc

I think these are all my ooaks

the bottom picture are the ones I think I love the most
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow on Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:20 pm

wow fairy3 your good at colourmatching!!!!!!
Rainbow
Rainbow
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:21 pm

Embarassed thank you Very Happy
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana on Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:10 pm

@Rainbow wrote:I have a turquoise caterpillar two x It took me two years of hunting till a trollfairy helped me get this!!!!!
most desirable trollbeads ooak? - Page 3 Caterpillar

Oh my goodness!!!! Shocked Drool What a lucky girl you are!!!! I have wanted that bead for a long time, but it not came yet. (someday, maybe, sigh! Rolling Eyes ) Love your bracelet! SO beautiful! Very Happy
Tatiana
Tatiana
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by pandapharm on Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:23 pm

arleiie wrote:
@Brightonbelle wrote:
@Michelle wrote:I am lucky to have a spiro with glitter there are not many I have seen.

I agree that would be the most desirable OOAK.

seconded. I would love to get my hands on one of those

thirded!!! they are beautiful, and quite unique from anything I have seen before.

@Tatiana wrote:most desirable trollbeads ooak? - Page 3 Favori10

Is it not a beauty? sunny

oh my....drool....it most definitely is!!!! I would die of happiness if I could find one like that!!
pandapharm
pandapharm
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Beady-Eyed on Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:08 am

@Tatiana wrote:
@Fleur wrote:
@trollcat wrote:I think right now the OOAK blue dillo from TBG Trollfest is high on the list
Smile

Does anyone have a pic, pretty please?

most desirable trollbeads ooak? - Page 3 Favori10

Is it not a beauty? sunny

I was able to get the Fest armadillo when Louise brought them to Starfish in Boulder for a "special event." I'm so thrilled with it. It's my first armadillo because I don't usually like them, but this one is fabulous. Of course, if anyone has a Tibet armadillo they want to rehome I wouldn't turn that one down . . .
Beady-Eyed
Beady-Eyed
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

most desirable trollbeads ooak? - Page 3 Empty Oops

Post by Beady-Eyed on Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:21 am

Very Happy

Last edited by Beady-Eyed on Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posted twice accidentally)
Beady-Eyed
Beady-Eyed
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:58 am

If anyone is looking for the Trollfest blue/purple dillo, there is one listed now:

http://www.trollbeadsgallery.com/products/Classic-Unique-1825.html

*EDITED* Looks like it's gone now but if you want one, email or call since there may be a couple left not yet listed.

Last edited by trollmoll on Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update on availability/link)
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Treeinwind on Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:07 am

@Corrie wrote:Definetly trollstones Smile

Agree
Treeinwind
Treeinwind
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Chewbacca on Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:22 am

@cyndiinphilly wrote:
@trollcat wrote:I think right now the OOAK blue dillo from TBG Trollfest is high on the list
Smile
she's selling it on her site under uniques

Seeing this, I jumped over there to look, and ended up with this in my cart! I hope it really comes through and someone else didn't order at the same time!

most desirable trollbeads ooak? - Page 3 Trollbeads-IMG_9081__91412_zoom
Chewbacca
Chewbacca
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by hayheadsbird on Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:41 pm

My fave would be glitter spiro, I was lucky to be offered one then gifted another, so I was able to pass one on to another trolly. It's def one of my best beads, partly because it's stunning, partly because it came from a dear friend I've never even met!
I'd love a turtle, and think I would wear it, I'd have to make a special disc world combo for it. I wouldn't be paying silly money for it though!
hayheadsbird
hayheadsbird

Back to top Go down

Post by lecohen on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:50 pm

@Rainbow wrote:These are my two favourite ooaks ,the first one was trollgifted to me as a total surprise xx its so special xx

most desirable trollbeads ooak? - Page 3 5-1

WOW, I would LOVE to have that!
lecohen
lecohen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum