BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caramel Sunset Amber...Is it Translucent?

Go down

Caramel Sunset Amber...Is it Translucent? Empty Caramel Sunset Amber...Is it Translucent?

Post by kitsunegrl Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:33 pm

From the stock photos, the caramel sunset amber looks like a coffee color. Is it that dark and is it translucent or more opaque?
TIA!
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Caramel Sunset Amber...Is it Translucent? Empty Re: Caramel Sunset Amber...Is it Translucent?

Post by Fleur Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:27 pm

My coffee has been much darker today Razz

The amber is translucent (some even with glitter) and has a reddish touch like mahagoni.
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Caramel Sunset Amber...Is it Translucent? Empty Re: Caramel Sunset Amber...Is it Translucent?

Post by kitsunegrl Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:57 pm

It sounds lovely! I hope to see it IRL someday!

Yeah, on the dark coffee..I can't seem to rev it up today and it's going to be a long one!
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:05 pm

I think you can never tell exactly, it varies a lot. 'Caramel sunset' is the darkest of the 4 'regular' collection amber varieties and as amber is never 'regular' you can get dark coffee tones as well as mahagoni coloured ones like Fleur said. But I think the ones TB chooses to sell as 'regular Caramel Sunsets' are mostly translucent, not opaque ambers.
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Treeinwind Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:50 pm

Mine is really dark, on a bracelet it looks black! It is translucent though, if I hold it up in the sun it is a deep mahogony/red.
Treeinwind
Treeinwind
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by nanatrollie Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:33 am

Mine is translucent, a lovely golden brown, it's the one at the back on this picture.
Caramel Sunset Amber...Is it Translucent? Dsc07711[img]
nanatrollie
nanatrollie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:40 am

@nanatrollie wrote:Mine is translucent, a lovely golden brown, it's the one at the back on this picture.

Stunning bracelet - I love you I love you I love you I love you
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by trollbelle Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:45 am

@nanatrollie wrote:Mine is translucent, a lovely golden brown, it's the one at the back on this picture.

I was expecting to see a picture of one amber, instead I see one stunner of a bracelet Shocked ... just love this! I love you
trollbelle
trollbelle
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by nanatrollie Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:37 am

Thank you ladies! Smile
nanatrollie
nanatrollie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum