BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for the Stacking Storage Towers

Go down

Looking for the Stacking Storage Towers Empty Looking for the Stacking Storage Towers

Post by beadbrain Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:18 am

Does anyone know if there are any US sites that are still selling the Black Stacking Storage Cases??

Rolling Eyes I found a TON of UK sites, but I fear the shipping costs may be crazy Shocked !!

Also, if anyone here has some unused case just wasting away, I wouldn't mind a "pre-loved" case OR extra trays (preferably the bracelet compartments). Willing to buy OR swap beads!! THANKS!!
beadbrain
beadbrain
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Looking for the Stacking Storage Towers Empty Re: Looking for the Stacking Storage Towers

Post by Daisylove Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:46 pm

Although the ones on the website are sold out, you can try Trollbeads Gallery.
I'm sure they will get some more.
http://www.trollbeadsgallery.com/three-tiered-trollbeads-case/

And how about Trollbeadboutique.com?
or The Beadcage?
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Looking for the Stacking Storage Towers Empty Re: Looking for the Stacking Storage Towers

Post by pajodie1 Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:23 pm

Did you try BB&B website or store? I have a gold one you add compartment trays too as you need them. It works great but no black!
pajodie1
pajodie1
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuesday's Child Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:51 pm

I know this thread is old but there are a ton of stackers on Amazon that qualify for free shipping. I was considering a purchase. Does anyone have these stackers?

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_home-garden?_encoding=UTF8&field-brandtextbin=Stackers%20by%20LC%20Designs&node=1055398
Tuesday's Child
Tuesday's Child
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum