BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking of getting naughty dragon...

Go down

Thinking of getting naughty dragon... Empty Thinking of getting naughty dragon...

Post by cyberfairy on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:32 pm

I'm very tempted by the naughty dragon pendant. I'm not sure I want to put him on a trollbead leather or foxtail necklace though. I have seen a thomas sabo silk cord which I think he could go quite nicely on. If you have the naughty dragon do you think this would work? I want to wear him longer and all the tb chains seems to be a bit shorter than I would like.
cyberfairy
cyberfairy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Thinking of getting naughty dragon... Empty Re: Thinking of getting naughty dragon...

Post by LindaJo on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:39 pm

How thick is the Sabo cord? Naughty wouldn't look good on anything too dainty, in my opinion.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Thinking of getting naughty dragon... Empty Re: Thinking of getting naughty dragon...

Post by cyberfairy on Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:18 pm

They do two cords, a thin twisted one and a thicker one which is probably about the same thickness as the tb leather one.
cyberfairy
cyberfairy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet on Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:23 pm

I don't know about the cord, but I have Naughty, I wear him on my TB leather necklace, he is a chunky lad Laughing
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:53 am

I got him with the intention of wearing him on a leather necklace, but I couldn't come up with pleasing design. So, I wear him comfortably on my wrist. He is the only TB pendant I own.
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum